need help with d3000

williamjacobs641

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
144
Reaction score
29
Location
slidell, LA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a d3000 and need help with the setting.All of my pics are a little to white.Can someone how has this camera give me step by step instructions How to set this camera.I'm new to the picture taking game.I run six bulbs in my tank.,aquablue special, blue+,aquablue special,ati super antic,fiji purple,blue plus.
 
It's something to do with the speed of the aperture I know that that much it's the f5 f8 etc etc... I have the same camera and can't get pics with the 20ks in myself... 10k bulbs I can get some decent shots thou....:(
tagging along...
 
I got the same problem I think it depends on the lens your using, I gotta save up and get a nice one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new