Need Help with Fish ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tanked
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tanked

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
419
Reaction score
1
Location
Port saint lucie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was sold to me as a Banana wrasse.I am not sure though because I can not find any ID for this fish.I did however find a pic of a banana wrasse and it looks totally different.sorry the pic is not better.
Thanks for the help

p.s. it has 4 black dots on its top fin
 

Attachments

  • 07-20-09_2222.jpg
    07-20-09_2222.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 128
it looks like a white belly wrasse also called four spot bannana wrasse to me but im not an expert just a guess
 
Thank you very much,Identical.So I guess it is a lemon meringue wrasse.Once again thanks for the ID.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new