Need help with ID. Looks like stratospheres

Capitol Reef Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since we cant ID them can I name them some random name and charge like a stratosphere . Every other vendor does lol
Definitely could! Hard to sell them for $1k+ without a big vendor name like JF, GB, WWC, etc. They could probably go up to $100pp depending on how bring they are. Real Strats are very bright and have a super crisp contrast - which is what makes them desirable (and the almost mythical name/existance). Good luck!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since we cant ID them can I name them some random name and charge like a stratosphere . Every other vendor does lol
It’s a good looking zoa but can’t see it fetching anywhere near what a strat does.

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a good looking zoa but can’t see it fetching anywhere near what a strat does.

I've picked up this strain before in the past. It's generally $20-30 only. The intensity of the colors is low to average depending on your light. I agree, it wouldn't fetch very much.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've picked up this strain before in the past. It's generally $20-30 only. The intensity of the colors is low to average depending on your light. I agree, it wouldn't fetch very much.
I’m pretty sure I have seen them before too. Thinking maybe a nice strain of Stratocasters.

OP
OP
Mjrjj23

Mjrjj23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So given the information Ive gotten. Going with not a strato but a really nice strain ? And a nice zoa overall if I ever need to cut some back does something like $100 for 3 polyps sound pretty reasonable?

OP
OP
Mjrjj23

Mjrjj23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats your profile pic ? Think we've established these arent strats now

OP
OP
Mjrjj23

Mjrjj23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol ok dude. Just wanted to make sure you knew they weren’t them [emoji51][emoji2940]
Yea from what I gathered they are not. I originally had no idea what a strat was untill someone said it to me. Just tryin to ID them, they are my favorite palys right now.out side of my JKR stiff reds

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t reiterate how hard it is to properly name and ID zoas. They’re the most diverse corals and I’m sure a new breed comes along daily with some silly hippy name. :p

Back