Need help with iPhone 12 coral photos

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeffisher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reeffisher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefaholics,
Can anyone give me any tips on how to take good photos with the iPhone 12? I purchased the IceCap lens filter for it but the photos look very dark and I don't know if I can play with the settings on it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new