Need help with lighting for first lps tank

the bomb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
191
Reaction score
40
Location
milton Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What should I do for a 50 gallon long tank? I was thinking 2 maxspect jump 30 watts would that work? I am hoping to grow Duncans euphylia, softies and other lips. If it wolnt work give me suggestions! Thanks for any help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new