NEED HELP! with music.

c.declivisowner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
380
Reaction score
15
Location
CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys/gals. So I've been searching for this song for close to a year and I haven't found it. All I can remember is it's a Liquid Vocal Dubstep song with a girl singing and she says at least what I think she sings is "Manic Depression". It has more lyrics than that but I cant remember. I've searched everything around those lyrics so I'm thinking it might not be exactly that but something similar. Does anyone have any ideas of what song it could possibly be?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new