Need help with my apex trident

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hackind
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hackind

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
28
Location
Boca Raton Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody a pro running an Apex system here my trident is not working no matter what I do. I’d really appreciate if someone would give me five minutes of their time on a call and help me out.
 
Anybody a pro running an Apex system here my trident is not working no matter what I do. I’d really appreciate if someone would give me five minutes of their time on a call and help me out.
If you want to troubleshoot it via phone you might as well call Neptune, 408-779-4090 then press #1, M-F, 9 am – 5 pm Pacific Standard Time.
 
Anybody a pro running an Apex system here my trident is not working no matter what I do. I’d really appreciate if someone would give me five minutes of their time on a call and help me out.
If you want to troubleshoot it via phone you might as well call Neptune, 408-779-4090 then press #1, M-F, 9 am – 5 pm Pacific Standard Time.
Oh thanks
 
I’ve had a lot of issues on mine and came to fix them. What are you having issues with. If you still need help
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new