Need help with new XR30 g4pro

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello I just set up a the light with wxm apex module. I set a schedule and it went on for about a minute then shut off and the lights on the unit started flashing red/green. I looked in the manual and it said it’s a over heat which I can’t see being possible as the unit was just powered on. I did factory resets with the ecolive manager and tried setup through there and experienced the same problem. Can someone help me ? @Ecotechmarine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new