Need help with Pagoda Cup Coral

Samantha's

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I need help I bought a pagoda coral about 2 years ago it was going great. Well about a week ago I moved it up in my tank from the bottom now it has white around the edge. What can this be?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405093256.044384.jpg
 
How far up did you move it?
 
I don't have anything like that.. I have a Cody anemone by it and mushrooms. I just moved it to the top from bottom and just replaced the lights.
 
You may have a worm coming out at night to feed on it. There are some that are very hard to see but mess with corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new