Need help with this sps, need other opinions

Primarytuba18

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
54
Reaction score
26
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, so I’ve had these monti caps for about 2 weeks now and I was wondering if they are growing or bleaching it seems as if they have a long white edge to them and I just recently noticed it when I looked into the tank today. If you could help me out thanks in advance, Jon
BFD6B831-02BE-4ED0-BBD3-EB302E743CC6.jpeg
#Monticap #montipora #monti #HELP

25D5F0D9-D905-4FF6-BA3F-ABAD8C2D5CEB.jpeg 03399D25-045C-40D8-93B2-9251BD18ED54.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new