Need help.

Thank you @helen, great answer.
Not sure how old you BC is but Helen has a point.
You can look up their website for replacement parts.
 
Thank you @helen, great answer.
Not sure how old you BC is but Helen has a point.
You can look up their website for replacement parts.
I had both a light and fan issue.
The fans were very loud ... this a know issue and they replaced them without any questions other than asking to see my receipt which I scanned and emailed to them. Also, when I reach out about my light not working (this was about 6 months into the new tank) and we couldn't figure out the issue via email they sent me a whole new hood! Their customer service is pretty good.
 
Last edited:
I had both a light and fan issue.
The fans were very loud ... this a know issue and they replaced them without a question other than asking to see my receipt which I scanned and emailed to them. Also, when I reach out about my light not working (this was about 6 months into the new tank) and we couldn't figure out the issue via email they sent me a whole new hood! Their customer service is pretty good.

And here you have it, nuff said!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new