Need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jason2.5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So I’ve done some digging and the KH is the same for fresh and salt water when it comes to API test kits, not sure if it’s like this with all test kits but I’m sure it should be

@Randy Holmes-Farley did a awesome article on a DIY test kit explaining how it works https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/a-diy-alkalinity-test.12/

ABE292C2-E3E6-4AD9-97EF-AC104F64A0E8.png
 
Welcome. I really like hanna test kits. Very easy to use and very accurate.
Thanks man I’m a fan of Red Sea but where I am I only have API available to me at the moment
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new