Need Help

brick-brothers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
48
Location
Stroudsburg, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apex classic module went out. I had a back up that I haven't used in a while. I updated the firmware and webpages. Then I plug all 4 of my eb8's. It was working find then 2hrs later all my eb8's went out. No blinking lights. I tried hitting the reset button on the eb8's, still nothing. Any clue on what's going on? Btw, no power outage in my area.
 
My apex classic module went out. I had a back up that I haven't used in a while. I updated the firmware and webpages. Then I plug all 4 of my eb8's. It was working find then 2hrs later all my eb8's went out. No blinking lights. I tried hitting the reset button on the eb8's, still nothing. Any clue on what's going on? Btw, no power outage in my area.

Any chance you have a GFI outlet?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new