Need Hitch Hiker ID Temp Acclimating Now

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Karin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
59
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please tell me what this is on the side of the hammer that I am acclimating? Is it good or bad? IMG_20161216_172644240_HDR.jpg
 
It coming out of the hole further. The new area I can see is blue and furry or maybe feathery?? Can't really tell. I made a quick movement after I snapped the pic and it went back in the hole. IMG_20161216_173309375_HDR.jpg
 
Looks like a Christmas tree worm to me. Also you may have better luck getting an ID in the hitchhiker ID section.
 
Is it 2 feathery appendages? Looks like a type of feather duster. I used to see corals with lots of different colored dusters for sale as "Christmas tree rock/coral". Tis' the season.
 
I'm sorry. I was in the hitch hiker section. I'm not sure how it got posted here. :(
 
No worries Karin I was just trying to get you more eyes on it, I've only been in the hobby a couple of months now myself.
 
I made a post over there. I appreciate the tips from everyone! Good to know it is most likely something cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new