Need ID on hitch hiker, QUICK!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jakepen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jakepen

Few beers and I'll frag anything...
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
692
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a bristle starfish? Came in on a plug, well two did. Should I add them to the tank?

IMG_3567.JPG
 
Awesome thanks guys. So they stay pretty small then?
 
They might get to be 2inch's (maybe 3in) across with their legs stretched out, but the are one of the best members of the CUC imo. I love them and try to seed any tank I start up with them.
 
They might get to be 2inch's (maybe 3in) across with their legs stretched out, but the are one of the best members of the CUC imo. I love them and try to seed any tank I start up with them.
Awesome, thanks everyone. These came in with my WWC shipment.
 
+1 on micro brittle
Theyre wonderful!!!
I even bought an actual brittle star and forgot about it until I saw his leg and had a semi freakout moment ahahaha
 
Love 'em. When I pull chaeto out I always painstakingly inspect it to make sure I'm not tossing any out. There's always at least one in there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new