Need ideas for new coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter csabino1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

csabino1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2014
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my reef had been running for around 2 and 1/2 months now and I need help picking out the right coral and placing them I'm trying to make the best reef possible out if what I have
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404578945.501741.jpg
 
A nice looking hammer coral or frogspawn would look good on the sand bed in the front left I think . But I really like them and they are very hardy IMO
 
Yea that's what I'm looking for I'm good with fish but coral I don't really know much
 
I have to agree a nice euphyllia would go well. I am also a sucker for some nice palys or Acans as well.
 
Yes I was thinking frogspawn where the leather is and a nice Acan on the front rock
 
It's all prefrence, but good news is AquaSD is having a live sale today you can get a good idea there ☺
 
^yes It looks tiny the water really shrinks it but yea it's a 60 with a 15 gallon sump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new