Need light suggestion, AI or Noopsyche

DesertOasis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
33
Reaction score
17
Location
Indio, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've narrowed down my search to a couple of options but need help deciding.

I have a 32w x 24d x 24t tank that I'm trying to light. I want great growth and little to no shadowing. Here are my options. Help me decide, price is a consideration:

AI Hydra 52hd with mount for$450
(2) AI Hydra 26hd's with mounts $600
(2) Noopsyche K7 Pros with mounts $415

I'm leaning towards the two light option but am on the fence about it. Thanks!
 
Any of the above will work. You will get arguments for each largely based on what people have on their own tanks. I am an Orphek person so can objectively say that if it were me I would go with the 52hd.
 
Although I'm a Hydra man. I would suggest a T5 hybrid. Shadowing wouldn't be an issue. You could run your Hydras and diy or buy a T5 fixture. Humble thoughts.
 
I have both the ai 26 and noopsyche lights and... I hate the controller for the noopsyche. I really like my hydras so of the cost savings isn't that big of a deal I would go with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new