Need more testers for Aquarium Camera app ver 2.0

John Ostler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So. It's been a crazy past 2 weeks.

I launched an iOS app that corrects blue light shift called 'Aquarium Camera' http://aquariumcameraapp.com. ReefBuilders picked it up and a lot of people got the results they wanted, but a good number of people did not. What I didn't see coming is that a LOT of you were looking for flat out blue adjustment in heavy actinic/blue tanks vs perceptual correction. I'm actually more impressed how many of you really rip your blues. Seriously, you guys are NUTS about your fluorescents.

I now have a new version (2.0) ready to go. It quadrupled the lines of code. Based on a few 1-star reviews (and angry emails) and not having access to that many tanks/lights... I'm nervous. I'm a quality + expectations freak, so getting those emails was pretty gutting.

Would anybody be willing to help test the new version? There is a link to sign up on the site. You get to play with the app for free and I'll send out promo codes once it's launched so it stays that way. I'd like to get 20 people in there just to give the app some hell.

Let me know!

Jizu Puentes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try it. I don't run my blues as high as many others but it's still enough to make me use my Canon Powershot instead of my phone.

Nevermind just noticed it's for Apple phones lol.

Ghxst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just applied. I run t5 but have supplements in 2 different blues that ruins all the pictures. Can't wait, thanks!!

IMG_9452.JPG

vertigo01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would liked to help but it's only for Iphone users.:(
Hope that it takes off for you, there is a need for a good camera phone app that allows one to see the true colors as opposed to just blue.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back