Need recommendations for translations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonarch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jonarch

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to translate the article into Dutch language. I tried to do it myself but I'm busy and cant find time to handle this. Do you know about anyone or any agency who can
 
Google translate??? Or join a Dutch on FB and send it to one of them to translate...
Nah can't do the Google one coz I needed certified one. I have consulted with Circle translations, german translation agency. I tried fb one you mentioned but I didn't get satisfied
 
My partner does English-Dutch translation work. Native Dutch speaker, Australian citizen. Pm me if this could work for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new