Need saltwater fish recommendations!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeradb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jeradb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look for some fish recommendations, currently have,
2 clowns
1 Purple Fire fish
1 Tailspot Blenny
1 Yellowatch Goby
1 Cleaner Shrimp
4 Blue legged Hermits

Looking for fish and invertebrate recommendations for a 40 gallon breeder with 20 gallon sump. Don't have any corals but looking to get a zoa garden in a couple months just focusing on fish and invertebrate as I'm pretty new to the saltwater world
 
Look for some fish recommendations, currently have,
2 clowns
1 Purple Fire fish
1 Tailspot Blenny
1 Yellowatch Goby
1 Cleaner Shrimp
4 Blue legged Hermits

Looking for fish and invertebrate recommendations for a 40 gallon breeder with 20 gallon sump. Don't have any corals but looking to get a zoa garden in a couple months just focusing on fish and invertebrate as I'm pretty new to the saltwater world
Options are limited with this size but a royal gramma would be a good fit
 
I agree with @littlefoxx , a royal gramma would be perfect. I don’t see any snails. Turbos, trocus, conch and nassarius would help. Also my best cuc is my tuxedo urchin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new