Need Skimmer for IM Lagoon 25

Robert Binz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m building a IM 25 gallon lagoon because that’s the biggest tank my wife will let me have right now.

Do y’all recommend any particular nano all in one skimmer? I’m looking at the IM skimmate ghost protein skimmer because it’s designed to fit in the back of my tank and has solid reviews.

Thanks in advance!

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you watched any YouTube videos on the IM Lag.'s I think it is called Drew's ?? has a great channel on the Lagoons. Marine Depot has a video line Does It Fit?

johanngh1977

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im running the esshops nano skimmer and no complaints at all... super easy to clean, not death silent but not to loud.., super sleek design and simple.., high performa nano skimmer, i think the best out there right now... it take a few weeks for brake-in, but actually i wasnt nothing in my tank , so ... perfect fit, i just put a air valve for a little less air inside the chamber and it works impressive... it come with a really nice warranty and a sicce pump , the truth, i love it
I hope can help...

15913923319375904286591298951230.jpg

JMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m building a IM 25 gallon lagoon because that’s the biggest tank my wife will let me have right now.

Do y’all recommend any particular nano all in one skimmer? I’m looking at the IM skimmate ghost protein skimmer because it’s designed to fit in the back of my tank and has solid reviews.

Thanks in advance!
Hi! Which protein skimmer did you end up buying ? A in the process of buying one too and trying to see available options

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.1%
Back