Need some advice please....

Lilly45nano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
143
Reaction score
55
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning I woke up to find my tort had been knocked off the rock it was on and landed on the Acan below. It was being assaulted(eaten....SLIMED... by the Acan :eek:....I think its a gonner...all white ...but I rinsed all the slime off and put it back into the tank....

Is it gone for sure or does it have a chance to recover?
 
If you can clip off all the dead parts it might recover. If you have a picture we could help you more.
 
If you can clip off all the dead parts it might recover. If you have a picture we could help you more.
I will try and get a pic up later today...right now the light is ramp on and everything is blue.

THANK YOU for the reply:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new