Need some ideas

willstruck

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
28
Location
deerfield
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi currently I am working on setting up a 25 gallon reef tank, the dimensions are 24 by 15.7 by 15.7 inches and I can’t decide on stocking, so I was wondering if anyone has any cool ideas for a cool centerpiece fish?
 
leopard wrasse if you have a lid frogfish if you only want fish nice clowns or a school or domino damsels
 
Upvote 0
leopard wrasse if you have a lid frogfish if you only want fish nice clowns or a school or domino damsels
I love the leopard wrasse but are they as hard as people say they are? Also planning on getting a frog fish if I ever have another tank.
 
Upvote 0
I love the leopard wrasse but are they as hard as people say they are? Also planning on getting a frog fish if I ever have another tank.
every fish is different but as long as you meet it’s requirements should be great. frogfish are awesome!
 
Upvote 0
every fish is different but as long as you meet it’s requirements should be great. frogfish are awesome!
I’ll look into the wrasse more because they are definitely a super interesting fish
 
Upvote 0
Wrasses and gobies fit well but realize they are jumpers- more like licensed pilots

firefish goby
Pajama cardinals
Green chromis
Dartfish
 
Upvote 0
The leopard wrasses are way too big and active for a 25 gallon tank.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new