Need some zoa names please

  • Thread starter Thread starter AustinB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AustinB

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
108
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought these 3 no name zoas, if you can positively I’d them that would be awesome, thanks guys!




20251222_214408_4BC79BD8-9F99-4433-8C1D-C81B2AF64CD6.png

20251222_214408_2DDA221B-EF70-4766-8E54-85556ABC740E.png
 
Pandora, utter peace, I'll think on green n blue, maybe coronas?
 
I don't think those are Pandoras. They don't have the speckling that I see in photos of Pandoras. Do they happen to look like any of these?
https://www.zoaid.org/pink-skirt-zoas.htm
The other ones in that photo look like what @Queen City Corals calls Smurfettes:
https://www.queencitycorals.com/product/tsa-smurfette-zoa-wysiwyg-2/
The third ones do resemble Utter Peace.
Yeah I’d say smurfettes as well, and the other ones look a little like the alien antivenom.
 
I don't think those are Pandoras. They don't have the speckling that I see in photos of Pandoras. Do they happen to look like any of these?
https://www.zoaid.org/pink-skirt-zoas.htm
The other ones in that photo look like what @Queen City Corals calls Smurfettes:
https://www.queencitycorals.com/product/tsa-smurfette-zoa-wysiwyg-2/
The third ones do resemble Utter Peace.
I’m not seeing the resemblance to the utter peace ones though maybe when they are happier and more opened up it will be easier to identify them. Thanks for your help btw!
 
The top ones with red lines look like flaming Mohicans
 
I’d name the bigger one frank. The other one Jeff. And then possibly Sam. Hope that helps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new