Need support - Plank feeder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DangerDave

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I'm looking to get help with a product I recently purchased. I submitted using the contact us button on the website, but haven't heard back. I just tried again today. Is there another way I'm supposed to contact you for support?

Dave

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I'm looking to get help with a product I recently purchased. I submitted using the contact us button on the website, but haven't heard back. I just tried again today. Is there another way I'm supposed to contact you for support?

Dave
@AVAST Marine

I tagged them for you. I have a plank..how can I assist?

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

Dave
Hi Dave,

We replied yesterday, not sure why you did not get reply. We are sending you a new Plank today with a prepaid return label for the damaged one. We would have sent yesterday but no USPS due to holiday. I will reply back to your new support email to see if you get it.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dave,

We replied yesterday, not sure why you did not get reply. We are sending you a new Plank today with a prepaid return label for the damaged one. We would have sent yesterday but no USPS due to holiday. I will reply back to your new support email to see if you get it.
You guys are fantastic!! I wish every vendor had your reputation and client service skills!!!

OP
OP
DangerDave

DangerDave

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are fantastic!! I wish every vendor had your reputation and client service skills!!!
Agreed. I’ve been nothing but pleased with the products I’ve purchased from them. I only posted here to get their attn, and it turned out to be my email that was the issue and not Avast.

thanks again Avast!!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 91 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back