Need to catch 4 Chromis today!

That’s actually really cool, I work at one but owning a small fish store would be a blast. Double cheers. He’s breaking heavy and there’s white streaks on his body but overall yes the only way to get then our was removing all my aquascape. 4 chromis we’re not worth it lol. I got angry RFAs, corals, and stressed fish. If anyone ever references this post don’t be a me and do research more lol.
 
I am glad you got them out so fast. Everything will settle down pretty fast. I have had fish fall further and do fine. Best wishes for your guy.

I do rip cleans every so often on my 40g and have no issues, so should be good (although, I do not have sand in that tank).
 
It was like $50 with tax it’s a smaller store. Support your local businesses. I’ll take a mom and pop shop run by someone trying to make a living than a major corporation. A major corp will survive without my business. Not to mention mandates for masks just got lifted by me and business is picking up they were closed majority of Covid so it’s actually pretty understandable he doesn’t wanna take a loss.
I support local LFS. Their wholesale wasn’t $50. Anyway, just making an unimportant point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new