Need to trim Bubble Gum Digitata

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states, I need to trim some good size branches from my bubble gum digi as it's getting very close to some other corals and I'd like to free up some growing room. Would like to get $20 per frag and we can negotiate if you want some bigger or smaller pieces. It is very healthy and frags will have multiple branches. JP

thunderreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested. I’ll pm you.
As the title states, I need to trim some good size branches from my bubble gum digi as it's getting very close to some other corals and I'd like to free up some growing room. Would like to get $20 per frag and we can negotiate if you want some bigger or smaller pieces. It is very healthy and frags will have multiple branches. JP

OP
OP
jporter17

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was asked for some pictures of the Digi. These were taken with my iPhone6 with the Polyp Lab filter. The MHs were on and they tend to wash out the colors a little due to their brightness. The digi really glows under T5s and LEDs which is the other part of my lighting. Thanks. JP
IMG_5011.JPG

OP
OP
jporter17

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the interest so far. I could still cut a couple more pieces if anyone is interested. Thanks and Happy 4th! JP

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back