Need urgent coral ID please

Hmm , I saw something with zip tie, I did it yesterday as it was coming loose, and it looked like it will hold yesterday, but today bother issue:
C098B089-1DA7-437B-9F41-EF94114D3117.jpeg
D4DE5465-916D-49DA-907F-8F1D502D1976.jpeg
A117B689-5748-4CE1-B1BB-44C509FF6F4F.jpeg
E3278F1B-C1A9-4D50-9DCB-5263099DF70A.jpeg

It looks like it’s literally tearing it self apart where zip tie is. (And no I didn’t over tighten it).
Could you perhaps link that YouTube video?
I got a reef superglue too, I was thinking to try that as it seems like it will tear apart fully , to glue it standing up from the tear, then place it in breeder box for a weaker flow until it strengthens a bit? Thanks
I agree it looks like one of the common “tree” corals, possibly a Kenya.
When it’s polyps are opening or closing does it look somewhat like this?
Heres a zoomed in photo
B2B9B5CC-D060-4019-9375-5DF135127F92.jpeg

And a zoomed out photo of one of the two main “stalks” on the tree (That lights are just ramping up at the minute - I’ll try get a photo of it fully extended at some point this week as it’s only the first day in my 4’ tank).
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new