Needed bulkhead washes 4in OD and 3.5 in od

Reefer Robbie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
208
Reaction score
51
Location
Danbury
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up 135 gallon reef tank from eBay. Got it for a very good price is in great condition. What I need is washers for my bulkheads there's one Inlet bulkhead and two drain bulkheads.the drain bulk is 3 inch id and 4 inch od . the intake drains are 2.5 inch inside diameter and 3.5 inch outside diameter. I can't seem to find them anywhere
20190328_101424.jpg
20190328_101350.jpg
1553796486731-1001971621.jpg
 
Bulkreefsupply carries the bulkhead washers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new