Nem and Clown Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter jd371
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Messages
2,119
Reaction score
2,113
Location
Long Island, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started with one, now I have 6 RBTA's and one Condy in my main tank and I'm running out of real estate. I have a 20g breeder that I will be turning into a nem tank in the next couple of weeks. The tank will be as simple as possible with equipment I have lying around.
My question is stocking a 20g. What different type of clowns can I put in there and how many, can I add another type of fish with the clowns in that size tank?
 
Started with one, now I have 6 RBTA's and one Condy in my main tank and I'm running out of real estate. I have a 20g breeder that I will be turning into a nem tank in the next couple of weeks. The tank will be as simple as possible with equipment I have lying around.
My question is stocking a 20g. What different type of clowns can I put in there and how many, can I add another type of fish with the clowns in that size tank?
You could do 2 of any clown except for maroons. I had 2 clowns, a royal gramma and a watchman In my 20L
 
I have a pair of T/P clowns in my main and was looking for something different in this tank. I had a Royal Gramma that passed away a couple of years ago that I missed and never replaced so that's definitely one I'll be adding.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new