Nem and nem crab pic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pkunk35
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
1,988
Reaction score
1,053
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this at the LFS near me and just thought it was cool so wanted to share:

Photo Oct 17, 5 51 43 PM.jpg
 
That nem is awesome.... What kind of lighting was it under?

Hardly any! It was in a Raceway setup with about 20 or more compartments tiered in three levels. This was second tier so very little light from the fixture above (I think T5).
 
Great pic!!! Thanks for sharing!! The nem looks like it might be a fire anemone. I'm not 100% sure.
 
Great pic!!! Thanks for sharing!! The nem looks like it might be a fire anemone. I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks Krista! He does look a little daunting doesn't he? If i was still in my bachelor pad I would have created a tank for him that day, very cool.
 
Love mine, I have had it for 2.75 years now, even managed to move it to my new place -- it never let go of its S. haddoni.
 
Awesome pic!! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new