neon goby and midas blenny

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reginald
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reginald

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Memphis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering if 2 neon gobies and a midas blenny can work together in a 60 gallon tank. Please let me know if it will work or not.
 
I can't see why not Providing you got enough rock for them .neon goby is meant to be peaceful"It grows 1 to 2 inches the Midas is Semi aggressive and grows 1 to 6 inches I have a Midas in My Tank he just likes to swim around in open water and seems quite peaceful


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new