Neptune Apex Alarm Log and Notifications Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter nhbegli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nhbegli

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Location
VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have Neptune Apex systems for each of my tanks. They use the same exact codes and alarms and warnings for different parameters in the tank except only one system keeps an alarm log and sends email and Neptune App notifications, and the other has no log, no notifications, and only displays ranges being off in the app itself. Nowhere in the Neptune forum has solutions for similar problems like this or threads with this exact issue, so I am looking for any solutions to this problem. Here are the Advanced codes I am using:

Screenshot 2025-01-10 at 9.42.28 AM.png Screenshot 2025-01-10 at 9.42.38 AM.png Screenshot 2025-01-10 at 9.42.49 AM.png
 
Have you tried resetting the apex? What about re-syncing it with your phone? Would that potentially fix it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new