• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex and Trident

Dansters

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
154
Reaction score
46
Location
East Granby
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a newer Apex and Trident used around a year or less.
 
I have a Trident that I only used for 9 months. I'm selling it for $350 plus half the shipping cost. What's your zip code? I can give you a quote.
 
I have a Trident that I only used for 9 months. I'm selling it for $350 plus half the shipping cost. What's your zip code? I can give you a quote.
If OP passes I'd be interested if this hasn't sold
 
Hey. It’s still available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new