Neptune Apex aquabus cable question

  • Thread starter Thread starter edolan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

edolan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
75
Reaction score
19
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just had a powered outage and one of my eb832's crapped out. In order to remove the broken one I need to reroute the aquabus cable. Will rerouting the aquabus cable change the module number to the second eb832 that I have. I am trying to figure out if I need to reprogram my outlets if I do this. I hope my question makes sense. Thanks for any help on this
 
They added a task to replace modules, by the way. Don’t delete the malfunctioning one. Use the task to perform the swap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new