Neptune Apex controller

aidil257

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am a new member to this club and all the while only has a fish only tank. recently, I’m beginning to have the courage to keep corals. However, my job requires me to travel a lot ( before COVID19 outbreak) and wanted to ensure I could monitor my tank when I’m not at home.

Therefore, I am planning to buy a Neptune Apex controller and was wondering if it has an option to set timers on my equipments such as regent lights and protein skimmer?

Any advice and photos of that function would be good.

Thanks in advance & stay safe.
 
Hi All,
I am a new member to this club and all the while only has a fish only tank. recently, I’m beginning to have the courage to keep corals. However, my job requires me to travel a lot ( before COVID19 outbreak) and wanted to ensure I could monitor my tank when I’m not at home..........

Howdy and welcome
Yes it has options to set timers for any equipment plugged into any of the power bars. It can also email you alerts if something is out of spec.
 
Howdy and welcome
Yes it has options to set timers for any equipment plugged into any of the power bars. It can also email you alerts if something is out of spec.
Wow..Cool and thanks for the advise. I think now I can start to make the purchase. Cheers!
 
Yes, you can set timers, and being that apex fusion is cloud based, you can also control any of your equipment from anywhere, as well as get alerts and alarms.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new