Neptune Apex controller

aidil257

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am a new member to this club and all the while only has a fish only tank. recently, I’m beginning to have the courage to keep corals. However, my job requires me to travel a lot ( before COVID19 outbreak) and wanted to ensure I could monitor my tank when I’m not at home.

Therefore, I am planning to buy a Neptune Apex controller and was wondering if it has an option to set timers on my equipments such as regent lights and protein skimmer?

Any advice and photos of that function would be good.

Thanks in advance & stay safe.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
I am a new member to this club and all the while only has a fish only tank. recently, I’m beginning to have the courage to keep corals. However, my job requires me to travel a lot ( before COVID19 outbreak) and wanted to ensure I could monitor my tank when I’m not at home..........

Howdy and welcome
Yes it has options to set timers for any equipment plugged into any of the power bars. It can also email you alerts if something is out of spec.

OP
OP
aidil257

aidil257

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy and welcome
Yes it has options to set timers for any equipment plugged into any of the power bars. It can also email you alerts if something is out of spec.
Wow..Cool and thanks for the advise. I think now I can start to make the purchase. Cheers!

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you can set timers, and being that apex fusion is cloud based, you can also control any of your equipment from anywhere, as well as get alerts and alarms.

OP
OP
aidil257

aidil257

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back