• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex EB832

Item Price
160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hikebikebrew

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
239
Reaction score
111
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offered for sale is a used, working Apex EB832 energy bar.

Took this off one of my systems I'm shutting down, so no longer needed.

For full transparency, I have had intermittent power from the USB port, but no issues with the 120v outlets. The USBs do work and never had an issue with data/signals. It connects with a brain with its own power with no issues.

Neptune did offer to fix or replace, so I'm sure the same would be true for the new owner. I believe this is a known/common issue.

Pickup in the north Los Angeles county area or shipped at buyers expense, CONUS only please.

PXL_20230606_004654034.jpg PXL_20230606_004703771.jpg PXL_20230606_004736285.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks like shipping is about $20. I dropped price to $160 already. The outlets all work perfect, so I think that's a fair price.
I can do $170 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new