Neptune Apex Extra Aquabus Ports?

AstroCoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2023
Messages
283
Reaction score
225
Location
Ohio, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a Neptune Apex A2 but I have just filled my last aquabus port on my controller and EB832. Can the extra aquabus port on the Neptune DŌS or Neptune AFS (feeder) be used to connect additional equipment? Is it possible to daisy chain an Apex PMK Par meter through the extra port on the DŌS or AFS? If not, what is the exact purpose of the extra aquabus ports on the DŌS or AFS?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new