Neptune Apex set up?

No worries. How do you typically access your camera feeds? (through a web browser / app / dedicated program / etc.)

I don't want to hijack the OP's thread... OP, are you more comfortable with the "


" yet? I'd love to help! :)
Ile pm you
 
I’ve read through multiple articles and YouTube videos and still struggling to configure my Apex. Is there an Apex guru here who would be able to work with me on setting it up? Possibly through screen share or something? Willing to pay/compensate for your time. I’ve got probes/sensors going but as far as switches and outlet controls I’m lost.
Look up A guy in New York, his company is Dynamic Tank, and his name is Marc. This guy is a wiz on Apex. I have had him do a bunch of code writing and do a complete review of my system and add a bunch more coding to help keep my tank safe. You wont regret it.

Thanks
Craig
 
No worries. How do you typically access your camera feeds? (through a web browser / app / dedicated program / etc.)

I don't want to hijack the OP's thread... OP, are you more comfortable with the "


" yet? I'd love to help! :)
No I’d love to hear how as well. I’ve got the apex up and running with all the basics etc. Float switches and everything working. So I’d say the basic’s? I know there's a ton more I can do though. Next up will be getting the trident going.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new