• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune apex

Ilovefish111

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2023
Messages
37
Reaction score
9
Location
Grand rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanting to buy neptune apex. let me know what you have And price.
 
I have an Apex EL with EB8, pH & temp probes for $300 shipped or a full Apex with EB832, pH probe, Salinity/Conductivity probe & temp probe for $450 shipped.
 
I have an Apex EL with EB8, pH & temp probes for $300 shipped or a full Apex with EB832, pH probe, Salinity/Conductivity probe & temp probe for $450 shipped.
How much for just the salinity probe ?
 
My buddy is helping me buy. I might change the listing to say seeking the a3
 
I do not know how to edit this. I am looking to purchase the A3 neptune
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new