Neptune customer support sure has changed....For the better!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ryboy707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I decided to go the Neptune Apex route with my controller decision. I've read all the bad reviews about how their customer service sucks and I was really nervous when I had to submit a ticket. I am not tech savvy at all to put it mildly but they were able to help me through everything. I figured they would immediately forget about me as soon as I ran out of problems with them, but they didnt. They actually checked in with me later to make sure everything was resolved. They are always an email away. This is awesome. The neptune support team is literally RELENTLESS with their help and support. I dont know what they used to be like, but it's awesome now!!!

AJ Westergren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a bad head unit on my new apex and the customer support I got was fantastic. Found out my headunit was bad from the factory and they overnighted me a new one. So far I am very impressed

dealseer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t think the problem was bad service in general. The problem is spotty service. Sometimes great, sometimes terrible.

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never had anything but excellent service from them myself either
Recently I decided to go the Neptune Apex route with my controller decision. I've read all the bad reviews about how their customer service sucks and I was really nervous when I had to submit a ticket. I am not tech savvy at all to put it mildly but they were able to help me through everything. I figured they would immediately forget about me as soon as I ran out of problems with them, but they didnt. They actually checked in with me later to make sure everything was resolved. They are always an email away. This is awesome. The neptune support team is literally RELENTLESS with their help and support. I dont know what they used to be like, but it's awesome now!!!
congrats on your decision, I've been using one for a year now and wish I hadn't waited!

Sleepydoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was having problems with my wifi connection and found their support to be outstanding - I actually spoke to a service rep on the phone. How often can you do that these days?

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a bad head unit on my new apex and the customer support I got was fantastic. Found out my headunit was bad from the factory and they overnighted me a new one. So far I am very impressed
dang you got lucky. I got a bad dos out of the box. It’s been 12 days and I still don’t have the replacement. And I’m only 2 hours from them. Dos never powered on out of the box.

tastyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune technical support has been very good on the few occasions that I've had to use it.

I would say that the RMA policies need improving, however the local distributor quickly stepped in and resolved the issue for me.

Fritzhamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never had to RMA anything but the few times I’ve needed them they were amazing and top notch.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I, unfortunately have had a lot of equipment fail so I have had to open quite a few tickets.....service has been great every time.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 145 74.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.6%
Back