Neptune false Trident alarms on and off

Cjeippert

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2020
Messages
293
Reaction score
173
Location
Glendale, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My neptune out of the blue decided to send constant alarms notifications that say Mag is less than 1320 [1333). Then a follow up alarm off instantly follows. See pick. Any ideas on correcting?

I think it is from the trident. I restarted trident with no change.

i guess I could factory reset trident. Any help would be appreciated.

7A921C3C-09FD-4B8E-94E4-9CEE0EC11484.png A07D992C-6CCC-4B0D-B084-5049A9DE31FE.png
 
But I want it to tell me when mag is lower than 1320. Trident thinks it is lower bit you notice in paranthesis it is actually higher at 1325. Weird thing is it used to just say alarm off until I added a defer alarm on for 30 seconds. Now I can see the false alarm blip. I heard of people having this problem with water level or ato sensors but never trident
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new