• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Gro Fuge Light

Item Price
125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Neffly4u

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
147
Reaction score
106
Location
Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great condition Neptune GRO fuge light. Did great growing chaeto in my fuge but due to space I switched to a different light. Comes with 24v power adapter so can be run without an Apex.



Purchased new in May of 2021

Price includes shipping.
 
20220918_154820.jpg
 
Has the light ever been submerged in water? Is there a different price for local pickup?
Nope the light has not been submerged. If your local I'll do $100
 
Great condition Neptune GRO fuge light. Did great growing chaeto in my fuge but due to space I switched to a different light. Comes with 24v power adapter so can be run without an Apex.



Purchased new in May of 2021

Price includes shipping.
I’m interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new