Neptune Maintenance Program New Unit Blew out my Power Bar - Support not responsive

onefern

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd share my experience with Neptune systems and the trident maintenance/replacement program. My Trident wouldn't clear a "Test a Failure" and contacted support two weeks ago and tried everything they said with no success. So the rep recommended I do the maintenance program since it was also time sensitive issue and I'm going out of town for two months starting next week. I decided to eat the $200 and I received the replacement unit and ran into the exact same issue again..."Test A Failed". I spoke with a rep who had me do all the exact same tests again still no success...he also had me try running a test on a new batch of salt water. Again, no success...Oh and not only that the new unit started smoking out the back and then proceeded to blow out my Apex Power bar. I am more than frustrated as now I have lost countless hours troubleshooting a unit that should have been working when received, can't get a hold of anyone, and have an even more critical piece of broken hardware due to someone not doing their due diligence in the maintenance program. Neptune, I hope you see this and get in touch with me cause it's going to take a lot to turn this around and make me believe in your products/support again.

OP
OP
onefern

onefern

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following up on my last post. Neptune was kind enough to replace both units with brand-new ones and expedite shipping as well. To say the least I am a happy customer :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back