Neptune support opinion

aircrane1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to take a moment and give my opinion of Neptune support. I purchased an Apex system (probes and all) a couple of weeks ago. Had the most frustrating experience trying to get it up and running. Long story short, I did the requisite forum searches to no avail. Sent an email to Neptune support and they responded very promptly. First efforts at troubleshooting did not work. I was told that due to the holidays and phone support appointment would take at least a week. I stated that I would be gone next week but was expecting live rock from TBS in a day or two and really needed immediate help. Within 5 minutes I got a call from Luis at Neptune, I gave him control of my laptop and in a very short time my issues were resolved.

Thank you Luis and Neptune for your attention to your customers. Your work is appreciated!

U

User1

View Badges
I've dealt with Luis before, good guy. I've also spoke to John or Jon (not sure how he prefers) today actually. I noticed that my sump was lower than normal and so looked at the input log for the ATK. I saw the previous days it was functioning normally then the last couple of days nothing. I sent a email off knowing it was close to the holidays and so expected, and understandably, a slight delay in a response. I got one pretty quickly with a suggestion, a correction, and a follow up question. I replied to that and then to my surprise a phone call from him directly. He wanted to clarify something that I had named on my power bar, which he was 100% correct in his assumption, and then said what he would like to do and if it was ok. I said yes, it was. Then another follow up email to say what it is, how it will work, and what to keep an eye out for.

Honestly, great support.

FishProf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent support. I never had a bad experience with them, and I've been using their controllers since the early 2000 or so [when they had the Aquacontroller with x10 modules].

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back