Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed by the thoughtfulness that went into the ATK design, and its quality and functionality
 
Love that it is a redundant system. The less worries in this hobbies the better!
 
Bonus entry 1
d658beda77b1fc2d2f878782604cee37.jpg
 
1.
really enjoy the simplicity and built in fail safes.
 
2.

posted on FB
 
My favorite features are all of the redundancies built in with the multiple optical sensors and float valve.
 
Bonus entry 1:

Here is a pic of my second apex unit that controls my auto water change system

6d971c9aa7ee5b8321ff3ab5ffc5fa0f.jpg
 
I like the redundant sensor and float switch and the fact that I really need an ATO right now since I am still manually topping off.
 
Triple redundancy! That's my favorite part right there! No, failure is NOT an option!
 
Not sure how to share the giveaway but I liked and shared Neptune systems if FB.
 
I love that this system comes with the pump, but the best part for sure is the amount of redundancy is packed into this small packaged. Looks like the best ATO by far on the market. Would love you have one ;)!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new