Neptune Trident Automatic Cotrolled Dosing question

  • Thread starter Thread starter JurisHP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JurisHP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
186
Reaction score
13
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning: I did the Trident Automatic Controlled Dosing feature. But I also want to limit it so that when my Ca and dKH levels are perfect, it doesn't dose the buffers.

Will this do the trick?

In the DOS Pump configuration, enter this code:

If dKH > 8.5, Then OFF
If Ca > 425 Then OFF

Thanks!
 
Remove the "," from dKH but yes, code looks right. I would suggest letting it go a bit over your target so when it shuts off it will go down to your target. Depending on the range and limit you set it will adjust accordingly up or down.

I have my target at 8.5 and shutoff at 9. My range is .51 so the trident will auto adjust 8.51-9
 
Remove the "," from dKH but yes, code looks right. I would suggest letting it go a bit over your target so when it shuts off it will go down to your target. Depending on the range and limit you set it will adjust accordingly up or down.
Oh I didn't realize that typo...OK thanks!
 
With this code will the it turn back on once it drops below the Ca and Alk upper targets? Or does their need to be another line of code to turn it back on if below the targets?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new