Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MainBRSLogo1200x150

NeptuneLogoHorizontal-White
NEPTUNE TRIDENT
BACK IN STOCK!

Valued BRS Customer,

Thank you for taking advantage of our Neptune Systems Trident waiting list. Since we launched the list in early June, we’ve been reaching out whenever we have stock to sell.

We are going to be putting the Trident for sale on the site again today, and wanted to give you the chance to get it first. The Trident will be available to purchase on our website at 1:00pm CST today. Quantities are limited, so act quickly.

Thank you for your patience during this exciting release from Neptune!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously @Bulk Reef Supply ? I am signed up for the "notify me when in stock" and this is the second time that I have not received an email
Thanks @Kendrick Kemp for the notification

That doesn’t seem to work when the item sells out in under 10 minutes. It seems that the notification system to process that it’s in stock.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they did away with the list....and everybody on it. There is a thread in the bulkreefsupply forum that discusses it if you want to check it out.

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this for real? I didn't get an email either
yeah I don't know. I'm going to try again, but probably won't get one since people seem to buy 2 or more of them when they don't even want one just so they can turn around the next day and post them for sale for $900+

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying.. If BRS got some so did other vendors.. Look around. BRS pulled the list canceling stunt and that will no doubt leave folks with a sore taste. I know I would look elsewhere for a while if they burned me like that.

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying.. If BRS got some so did other vendors.. Look around. BRS pulled the list canceling stunt and that will no doubt leave folks with a sore taste. I know I would look elsewhere for a while if they burned me like that.
Oh I'm definitely going to look elsewhere (already have been once they told me last week that I wasn't on list when I signed up a day after the trident was released and never mentioned anything about cancelling the list), but if I get one from BRS I'm not going to pass it up

Bape47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I'm definitely going to look elsewhere (already have been once they told me last week that I wasn't on list when I signed up a day after the trident was released and never mentioned anything about cancelling the list), but if I get one from BRS I'm not going to pass it up

is it release today or already pass?

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is it release today or already pass?
I'm saying when it was first released. I signed up for the waiting list the day after they were initially released and when I contacted BRS to find out where my name was at number wise on the list, the response I got was your name is not on the list. As to the CPs post, it will be in stock at 1pm today

Bape47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm saying when it was first released. I signed up for the waiting list the day after they were initially released and when I contacted BRS to find out where my name was at number wise on the list, the response I got was your name is not on the list. As to the CPs post, it will be in stock at 1pm today

so everyone can buy or just ppl in line?

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
It is unfortunate they only allow a minimum of 4 tests a day. I got a 30g long, and I wish I could just test 1 a day. It seems like a cash grab to make you buy more reagent

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the people that saw it in stock, how many did they have? Not planning on buying a trident, just curious about demand.

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i guess I'm not getting one. I kept refreshing the page and it never even changed from "out of stock" lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back