Neptune trident pinch valve

I was able to source a handful of these pinch valves. I have replaced the defective one in my unit and it is working. If anyone is in need please let me know. I have 3-4 I can sell. Not looking to turn a profit here.
Hello gm, do you have these pinch valves left to buy?
 
I either need a valve, or I'll be ordering a batch and will get some extras to share. If I'm paying all the shipping anyways, might as well stock up to help others...

Anyone have any, before I go that route?
 
I either need a valve, or I'll be ordering a batch and will get some extras to share. If I'm paying all the shipping anyways, might as well stock up to help others...

Anyone have any, before I go that route?
I will share the shipping cost with you, let me know how much is the valve and shipping?
 
I will share the shipping cost with you, let me know how much is the valve and shipping?
Will do. I'm talking to the supplier to make sure I'm getting the right parts, but being in China, there's a fair delay in responses.
 
I was able to source a handful of these pinch valves. I have replaced the defective one in my unit and it is working. If anyone is in need please let me know. I have 3-4 I can sell. Not looking to turn a profit here.
Hello. Can you sell me one?
 
Anyone know what is thr size of the tube that runs through the pinch valves?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new